Welcome to Engineer’s Cradle!
NOTE: Our terms will be updated from time to time considering user behaviour and requirements. We will notify users of all the updated terms from time to time. We also request users stay tuned with the latest terms.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Socio Engineer Private Limited’s Website, located at https://www.engineerscradle.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
“Engineer’s Cradle” and “ASPIRE” are the brand names registered under Socio Engineer Pvt Ltd.
Below are the website details for our brands
The following terms shall have the following meaning:
“Us”, “Ours”, “Engineers Cradle”: Socio Engineer Pvt ltd., the company behind the Engineers Cradle brand.
“You”, “the User”: person or customer using Engineers Cradle provided services and/or having an account allowing access to our Services.
“End User”: a person who uses the platform.
“Website”: Internet Website enabling the publishing of content and the drafting of commentaries by End Users.
“User Credentials”: username and password used by the User together or separately to identify oneself and access the Services.
“User Material”: any content uploaded or provided by you, including any designs, profile data, different social and official links (web/personal), images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works, and any other materials.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, telephone number, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Submission of fake details is not permitted.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If you find any link on our Services that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly
All the content shared on the platform by Engineer’s Cradle should not be used without prior notice to the officials. Below are a few restrictions set by Engineers Cradle:
- Republish material from Engineer’s Cradle
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Engineer’s Cradle
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Engineer’s Cradle
- Redistribute content from the Engineer’s Cradle
Since the platform is a social media platform there is a continuous exchange of knowledge across the platform we try to remove content that is irrelevant but we don’t guarantee it and we don’t filter the content always. Any inappropriate content on the platform should be reported to the organization immediately.
As a user, you can exchange information across your industry like different technical topics, opportunities, and resources to benefit people across the tech domain. But as an organization, we have complete authority to remove/ delete your content if that violates our terms or is inappropriate.
Other Platform links (hyperlinks/weblinks) Terms:
We allow people to share links from other which has informative content that will benefit the user but this clause is subjected to separate terms and below are the terms:
- You are not allowed to advertise any brand or share any content that would redirect a person to another platform.
- Hyperlinks added should be relevant to the content.
- You are not allowed to submit inappropriate form links which will take user information.
Users should always ensure the privacy terms of the individual users and they are not allowed to take up any of their information for inappropriate activities as mentioned below:
- Users are not allowed to use email IDs and other personal data without individuals permission.
- Users are not allowed to share any personal information of other users across different platforms
Account Suspension & Termination:
Engineers Cradle will have complete rights for account suspension if the user violates any of our terms or privacy statements.
The user at any point in time should maintain professional ethics on the platform while he is sharing content on the platform. For extreme situations, organizations can even delete or ban user profiles without any prior notice.
If users are banned on the platform they will receive a mail to put forward their point, if reasons are not appropriate we shall remove a user from the platform.
Please carefully check the payment terms and refund policy before purchasing on the platform.